1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.”
Danny and I literally have the same taste in men
your boobs put mine to shame *waves white flag*
now now yours are also fab no need for boob competition <3
actually a boob competition sounds rad
let’s open up applications
Is it a coincidence that “ace” means both “asexual” and “totally cool” I think not
predators literally love sex positivity and are the main supporters of it i just cant stress this enough obviously it started out with good intentions but its such an easy thing for evil manipulative people to latch onto and have people think theyre doing things under the guise of sexual freedom
this reminds me of a presentation i did for my german class about how femininity can be empowering and a form of feminism and this guy was like “i can get behind that”
like, he’s okay with feminism as long as chicks look hot for him